Most people tend to believe that the impact which their current ruling government has on their happiness is low. In fact, the government is considered to be the least important source when it comes to happiness. The belief seems reasonable considering most people compare individual differences in happiness within their own nation, where the government is a constant factor for all. Happyho also provides best Meditation and Tarot classes in Noida and Delhi NCR India area
However, this view may change if people are asked to view the difference between levels of happiness across various countries with different kinds of government. In 2006 average happiness ranged from 3.24 in Togo to 8.00 in Denmark on a 0–10-scale. And research shows that such differences are majorly due to difference in the following factors:
- Voice & Accountability: The extent to which a citizen is able to exercise control when it comes to selecting his/her governmental representative as well as freedom of speech, association and media
- Political Stability & Absence of Violence: Unlikeliness of the government destabilizing or being overthrown by constitutional or violent measures
- Government Effectiveness: The quality of public services, the quality of the civil service and the degree of its independence from political pressures, the quality of policy formulation and implementation, and the credibility of the government’s commitment to such policies.
- Regulatory Quality: The ability of the government to formulate and implement sound policies and regulations that look after the growth of the private sector
- Rule of Law: The extent to which the government ensures that everyone is equal in its eyes and in that of the law
- Control of Corruption: The extent to which public power is exercised for private gain, including both petty and grand forms of corruption
And well, all of those aspects seem to be controlled by the government! So the next time, you tell yourself that your happiness is immune from the measures of the one ruling the land where you live, you might just want to think it over.
In the light of the ongoing Lok Sabha elections, Dr. Nonah Khanna, Master Healer at Happy Ho, has made certain Tarot Card predictions:
- The National Democratic Alliance, led by Bharatiya Janata Party will be able to form the government at the centre. However, this will follow only after quite a heavy amount of tussle and turmoil within the NDA. The coalition may also need the support of non-member parties.
- Narendra Modi will be hailed as the Prime Minister of India.
- Mamata Banerjee is a political figure to watch out for. She is likely to emerge as a fighter.
- The Mayawati-Akhilesh Gathbandhan (Alliance) will most likely perform better than expected.
- Congress may suffer a big blow.