Mornings set the mood of the day. We often find ourselves saying ‘I got up on the wrong side of the bed today’. Is there really something like getting up on the wrong side of the bed that has an impact on our mood? Of course not!
However, there are a few things that we can do early morning to make our day happier:
- Decide the morning time you have to yourself (minimum 15 minutes to maximum 1hour) and make things mentioned below a habit within the timeframe you decide
- First thing to do as you wake up is to take a deep breath – inhale with a smile and exhale focusing in centre of your forehead. Three to five deep breaths would help circulate Oxygen.
- Stretching relaxes the body and makes it ready for the day. If you add a smile to the stretch you begin setting the mood for the day
- Drink a glass of water! Body misses water after 7-8 hours of sleep. Hydrate your brain as well as your body. Better still have it warm and squeeze a few drops of lemon. It makes you more alert and gives you better PH balance
- Start the day afresh. If the day before’s thoughts come hovering – push them away. Be in the present. Below points would help.
- Set time as per your convenience. An ideal time would be 15 to 20 minutes. While Yoga would work the best, a brisk walk is fine too. It has a mood elevating effect.
- Meditate for two to ten minutes as per the time in hand. Meditation has many long lasting impacts on health, happiness and mental peace. On a day to day basis it works as a mood lifter and makes us ready to face the day.
- Plan you day. It is important because an unplanned day generally goes haywire. If you have a long to do list prioritise. Throughout the day, tick off things that you have accomplished, instead of the ones that are pending. It would keep you in right frame of mind.
- Spend some time socializing. Be it your spouse, your parents, kids or a friend. While in person interaction works the best, even the long distance ones would do. But make sure it is not impersonal updates on social media but a personal interaction where you talk to someone you care for.
- Avoid confrontations. A nasty email or an angry message might make you bugged. Don’t get into their drama right away. It would ruin your entire day. Leave resolution of the problem to mid-afternoon. By that time you would already be into the day and secondly you would have had an opportunity to think again.
- Have a healthy breakfast. A day without a heathy breakfast does not go far. Exhaustion and irritation take over and all the well made plans go out of the door
- Dress up well. It does not mean where expensive clothes or rich attire but that you should not be shabby. It ruins the tone of the day and makes us other doubt if the same shabbiness would be translated in your work as well!Happyho also provide best tarot reading services in Noida and Delhi NCR India area.