On June 3rd 2019, Oil India in partnership with Happy Ho organised a conference for its employees at Duliajan, Assam. The topic at hand was ‘Happiness Class’ Mr. Jwalant Swaroop (Founder) and Dr. Nonah Khanna (Master Healer) and Mr. Nagesh Alai corporate mentor represented Happy Ho at the event.
Here’s a short insight into each of their sessions on the day.
Mr. Jwalant Swaroop decided to quirk things up a bit with the help of a presentation playing simultaneously as he spoke to the audience. Following are some of the themes he touched upon:
– Happiness is a choice and we are responsible for making this choice
– So often we keep oscillating between the regrets of the past and the worries of the future that we miss onto the present where our happiness lies
– Authentic Happiness is one’s true nature and how one can and must experience it
– Benefits of being happy – flourishing, resilience, self-esteem, meaning and purpose
– Role played by Mindfulness (being aware of the ongoing moment) in promoting our happiness. This was followed by a short meditation session
Dr. Nonah Khanna, being a Master Healer herself, performed a Group Aura Cleansing with the participants. Everyday, we come in contact with a variety of people, of whom we exchange energy with – even if we don’t do it intentionally. And many a times, the energy which we receive from other people is negative. Through Aura Cleansing, you are able to clear your aura of this unnecessary negative baggage. When it’s clear, you feel safe, energized, and spiritually protected. Your emotions feel balanced. And it’s easier to manifest the things you desire.
She also performed Twin Hearts Meditation, a simple yet powerful technique introduced by Master Choa Kok Sui for achieving cosmic consciousness or what we often call “illumination.” It is also a form of service to the world by increasing harmony and peace through becoming a channel to bless the Earth with loving-kindness.
Both the activities were received welcomingly by the very curious participants (mostly in their 20s and 30s) and thus, were successful.
We’d like to thank Oil India and those who attended the conference for giving Team Happy Ho such a warm and kind treatment!