Today, everyone is constantly moving faster, getting busier in every direction. A lot of us feel that they don’t even have even 5 minutes to take a breath or take out time for meditation.This lifestyle is making us feel unorganized, anxious, and stressed. It is important to dedicate at least few minutes every day to train for self-care.
By Practicing Mindfulness Exercises You Can Try easily, you find a way to calm down your daily storms. Mindfulness Exercise is an act of being passionately aware about our senses and feelings without any elucidation of judgement.
There are various Mindfulness Exercises You Can Try Today that can result in a lot of benefits. These benefits embraces reduced stress level, depression and anxiety. It also leads to less distraction, less negative thinking, and a better improved mood. Happyho also provides best Meditation and Tarot classes in Noida and Delhi NCR India area
Everyone can perform these simple Mindfulness Exercises – different forms of meditation to see the best results. Here, in this article, we will talk about the simplest and most effective mindfulness exercises you can try today.
Mindful Breathing is a good exercise that can get you going as it can be done anywhere, anytime. It can be done easily by sitting or standing up. The best part about it is that you can perform this mindful exercise, in a meditation posture. It only requires to breathe well and stay still.
- Start by breathing in and out slowly. Prefer taking long and deep breaths.
- Breathe in through nose and breathe out through mouth. Try and feel every breath calmly through the entire body.
- Let go of any thoughts by Clearing your mind and focus totally on breathing.
- Follow these steps for one or two minute to let your body relax and calm down.
Beginners may find difficulty in focusing solely on mindful breathing, which is why there is mindful hand awareness exercises that can be done very easily. Hand Awareness is all about being aware of the human body and feeling it, especially hands.
- Start by firmly gripping your hands to hold it for five to ten seconds.
- Release the hands, paying close attention to the way your hands feel.
- Stay focused on the sensation part as long as you can.
This exercise is especially designed to open your ears to listen sounds in a relaxed manner. The prime idea is to listen to any piece of music for clearing your mind from any notions.
- Select a piece of music that you have never heard before.
- Use headphones and close your eyes.
- Be mindful of the song being played and enable it take you on a completely new unconscious journey by getting rid of all the judgmental thoughts about the song, or the artist.
- Listen with dissect every, sound, instrument, vocal, or dynamics of the song.
- Don’t think too much, and just enjoy listening the song.
The human Mental Focus span has decreased over the last few years which is a great problem. Our busy life is filled with flashy lights, distraction, and quick movements. Mental Focus helps in slowing down aiming to regain your lost focus.
- Find an object to stare at.
- Start staring at the predetermined object and try to stay focused for as long as possible.
- Paying close attention to when the mind starts to wander, quickly bring it back at the object you were staring.
- For as long as you can stay focused, your mindfulness will enhance quite easily.
Full Sensory Awareness
It is a perfect mindfulness exercise to perform while coming back from work, in the grocery store, at the park or anywhere. It is good to perform this exercise at different places for becoming aware of the realm around us.
- After being in a safe spot, stop and look everywhere around you.
- Beaware of everything you can sense.
- Question whether you feel over-stimulated, or anxious.
- Prepare a mental note to continue observing without any judgements.
This busy world has resulted our mind to be constantly hauled from one thing to another, leading to our scattered thoughts and reactions and leaving us anxious at times. But it is very important for our human well being to take out time every day to foster mental health and attain encouraging mind-body balance.