The Twin Heart Meditation is based on the belief that an individual’s heart consists of two sections: the heart chakra or the emotional heart and the crown chakra or the spiritual heart. The meditation focuses on striking or enhancing the connection between these two sections. It slowly encourages the opening of the gateway between the heart and the crown chakra, after the establishment of which surplus energy is produced in the form of pure white divine light, referred to as Prana. Eventually, this light works its way through the rest of the body, including the brain, to promote the overall well-being of a person by improving the physical, mental and emotional health. Happyho also provides best Meditation and Tarot classes in Noida and Delhi NCR India area
However, this meditation is not advisable in certain cases especially for people less than 16 years old, people with severe heart ailments, glaucoma, kidney and liver problems, pregnant women, smokers, heavy meat eaters, especially ones who consume pork, alcoholics and hallucinogenic drugs users. The experience one gains from the meditation may differ from one practitioner to another; in case of any discomfort one must stop the meditation. In case the condition worsens, it is best to consult a physician.
According to the Founder of the Twin Heart Meditation, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the following are the benefits of the process.
1, Improved health – Once the divine energy flows through you, it naturally flushes the used up and unwanted energies within your system; so after the meditation you become a fresher ‘You’.
2. Reduced stress, anxiety and depression – Twin Heart disintegrates the unwanted emotions and thought forms within your chakras and aura. It makes positivity and happiness come naturally to you.
3. Sharper mind and greater happiness – Once the unwanted thought forms and emotions are out of your system, your mind becomes clear and your emotions more refined.
4. Increases your self-esteem – When you become more powerful, you can do much more; so it helps you build a good image of yourself.
5. Allows you to become a divine channel – The meditation also creates an opportunity for you to become a channel to bless everyone on earth with a better life.
6. Improves your relationships – As you bless the entire earth with loving-kindness, you will be filled with love energy. This love brings harmony to your relationships.
7. Increases good luck – Once you make yourself available to serve, you create lots of good karma that shows itself in life as good luck.
To experience this meditation is to immerse yourself in an ocean of bliss and stillness. The process is unique because of its design to serve humanity at large and to spread divine love or illumination and peace. So book yourself a session with our Master Healer, Dr. Nonah Khanna, to learn how Twin Heart Meditation can benefit you and those around you!