Happyho is providing a new meditation retreat at rishikesh India. some other resources are Rishikesh, India is known as the “Yoga Capital of the World” and is a popular destination for those seeking spiritual growth and self-discovery. If you’re looking for new meditation retreats to try in Rishikesh, here are a few to consider:
1. Rishikesh Yog Dham: This retreat offers a variety of meditation and yoga programs, including a 7-day silent meditation retreat for those who want to deepen their practice.
2. Parmarth Niketan: This retreat offers daily meditation sessions as well as workshops and lectures on topics like yoga philosophy and Ayurveda.
3. Swami Dayananda Ashram: This retreat offers a 10-day meditation and self-inquiry retreat for those who want to explore their inner selves and connect with their true nature.
4. Ananda in the Himalayas: This retreat offers a luxurious spa experience combined with daily yoga and meditation classes.
5. Phool Chatti Ashram: This retreat offers a traditional ashram experience, with daily meditation and yoga classes as well as opportunities to participate in community service projects.
Rishikesh is a great destination for those looking to deepen their meditation practice. Here are some of the newest meditation retreats in Rishikesh:
– Nirvana Meditation Retreat: This retreat offers daily meditation classes, yoga sessions, and workshops on mindfulness and self-awareness. It’s located in a peaceful area of Rishikesh, making it the perfect place to unwind and connect with your inner self.
– Bodhi Tree Meditation Resort: This resort is located in the heart of Rishikesh and offers a range of meditation programs, including silent retreats, yoga and meditation retreats, and weekend workshops. The property is surrounded by lush greenery and overlooks the Ganges River, providing a serene and tranquil setting for your meditation practice.
– Ananda Meditation and Yoga Retreat: This retreat is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and offers a variety of meditation programs, including guided meditation sessions, mantra chanting, and pranayama breathing exercises. In addition to meditation, the retreat also offers yoga classes and Ayurvedic spa treatments to help you relax and rejuvenate.
– Shiva Shakti Yoga and Meditation Center: This center offers daily meditation classes and yoga sessions, as well as workshops on chakra healing, sound healing, and other holistic practices. The center is located in a quiet part of Rishikesh and has a beautiful garden where you can sit and meditate in peace.
– Osho Ganga Dham: This center is dedicated to the teachings of Osho and offers a range of meditation programs, including dynamic meditation, Kundalini meditation, and mindfulness meditation. The center also has a beautiful garden and a swimming pool where you can relax and unwind after your meditation practice.
Rishikesh, known as the yoga capital of the world, is the perfect destination for meditation retreats. Here are some of the newest meditation retreats in Rishikesh that you don’t want to miss:
1. The Yoga House: This retreat offers daily yoga and meditation classes, as well as workshops on topics like Ayurveda and chakras. Accommodations are in beautiful, serene rooms surrounded by nature.
2. Vinyasa Yoga School: This retreat offers a variety of programs, including 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher training courses, as well as shorter retreats focused on meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques).
3. Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama: Located on the banks of the Ganges river, this retreat offers a peaceful and secluded environment for meditation and spiritual growth. Daily activities include yoga, meditation, and chanting.
4. Rishikesh Yog Peeth: This retreat offers a range of programs, from beginner-level to advanced, to help you deepen your meditation practice. The beautiful surroundings and supportive community make it the perfect place to unwind and connect with yourself.
No matter which retreat you choose, you’re sure to leave Rishikesh feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and more centered than ever before.