You are lying down but awake all night and gazing the ceiling. You even might feel cursed, but no you are not the only one. Reports say that on an average, 1 out of 10 people suffer from insomnia, which is basically having problem in falling asleep, or staying awake all night, or waking up way too early than they usually tend to. Here, in this article we will talk about the important points that can really affect your sleep, and the steps that needs to be taken to cure insomnia.There can be hundreds of reasons for not being able to sleep well, like any stressful event, health issue, getting fired from job, and more. The problem of insomnia can be both short and long term. Where short-term or acute insomnia last only for few days or week, long-term insomnia lasts for a long period of time. It is also termed as chronic insomnia meaning your sleep stress or.
Well, where all this sounds daunting, the good news is that A change in Lifestyle, medical therapies, and different treatments exist that can easily retrain a human’s body and mind to solve the problem, and get you a sound sleep. Happyho also provides best Meditation and Tarot classes in Noida and Delhi NCR India area
In case of a mild insomnia case, which has been only for few days, most of the doctors firstly recommend a change in lifestyle to promote good sleep. Experts pay a close attention to the person’s sleep hygiene, and his daily routines that can be crucial factors in affecting sleep. Certain Lifestyle Changes recommended by a doctor or sleep specialist Can be of great Help when it comes to Insomnia. Here are some:
- Stick to your Sleep Schedule, meaning that going to sleep and waking up should be done at a fixed time- no compromising with time.
- Avoid things that can really Mess your sleep falling Ability. This means that substances like caffeine, tobacco, should be clearly avoided.
- Don’t Exercise during Late evening as it can stimulate the body, making it tougher to doze off. Ideally, it should be more than three hours before going to bed.
- Turn Off your Electronics gadgets One Hour prior to Bedtime, as it is the most common and popular reason for insomnia.
- Go to bed only for 2 reasons i.e. sleep and sex
- Create an environment that can be a Sleep-Promoter. It should be dark, quiet and cool.
There shouldn’t be any doubt about insomnia being curable or not, as Yes! It is absolutely possible. Though it may not be very easy, cure for insomnia basically means an improvement in your sleep hygiene along with establishing some healthy habits, promoting good sleep. Here healthy habits means your daily routine, which can be quite tough to break.If you are an insomniac, you can immediately start working on yourself and your lifestyle to achieve the goals of perfect and sound sleep. Try and schedule your routine for tomorrow to improve your sleep.