Not only eating right food is important to feel lighter, happier and agile. Equally important is eating them in right proportion and right combination. Happy recipes is the area where we would be sharing the happy recipes being designed by our food experts.
This space is not about cuisine, neither is it about foods that promise to help you reduce 10 kgs in a month. Recipes that we would bring to you here have been created keeping the following five principles in mind:
- They should have ingredients that have a calming impact on the mind
- They are nutritious and easy on the digestive system
- They are easy to prepare and have easily available ingredients.
- They taste good. If you have to force feed/eat anything, it loses its meaning and flavour
- They have an appetising aroma
We would be updating recipes here on a regular basis. If you too have a recipe that you want to share, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is November-end. Most parts of the country are usually enjoying the beginning of cold weather by this time of the year. But things are different this time. To top it, it is dry and throats are parched. One is tempted to go for a cool drink every now and then, but...